Subject: LWINTEL rev C
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Jan 1996 00:06:08 GMT-0400

GOOD NEWS!!

This rev C upgrade seems to boost rendering spped as well as nix the
memory leak. I'm running on WFW 3.11/32RAM/133 P5, and I get the texture
benchmark file rendering at 2:31s...down from about 3:12s bwith rev B.

I'm rendeering the raytrace benchmark now.

Also newtek has upped the # of lines to 40 on teir FTP site.

I do get an NEW "heap" error occasionally now though...could that be
because of WFW 3.11....anbody getting that in win '95 or  NT?

..In connection with the Powerview plugin ...it wants
OPENGL32.dll...will this work in WFW3.11??

Where do I get this file?

Oh ..one other thing...does anyone have a the Star Trek (NG) Enterprise
as a lw model? I'd appreciate an E-mail ....being a trekkie.

Ancel Bhagwandeen
CEO
Advanced Digital Dreams
[email-masked]